Weinor Topas - Open awningManufacturer Weinor
The simple things in life, like the bunch of flowers you have picked yourself, are often the most attractive ones. This is also true of the weinor Topas awning without a box. It scores high marks for its high quality at a very good price. Be it an inexpensive patio awning or the Topas MiniMax for narrow but deep balconies, the Topas is always a good choice.
Our compact entry model with balanced looks and a very good price-performance ratio is called the Topas. This model has attractive details such as the gutter incorporated into the front rail or the fabric fixing to provide optimum fabric tension. The Topas is available with or without an aluminium protective canopy for wall, ceiling or rafter mounting, and, as a coupled unit, it can be up to 12 m wide.
- 47 frame colours / 8 trend colours - The wide range of weinor colours
- Exclusive fabric collection - Wide choice of sophisticated patterns
- Cassette design - from classical to modern. Solid tried and tested shape (21 x 22 cm with hood, incl, brackets)
- Valance is always removable
- Valance Plus - For additional sight and sun protection only for Topas without hood
- Maximum size max. width 1-section: 700cm / 2-section: 1,200cm, max. projection: 400cm
- MiniMax - Projection greater than width for deep narrow balconies
- Motor drive as standard (Crank operation is also available)
- Wall, ceiling or rafter attachment
- Includes Agido-868-Sensor (when equipped with WeiTronic remote control). This assures extra safety, as the awning is retracted during heavy vibration.
- Can be used up to wind force 5. The optional weinor wind supports stabilise your awning in windy conditions.
- The awning complies with the requirements of wind resistance class shown on the CE-conformity marking.
Weinor quality standard - Safety and long service life
Awnings supplied from Affordable Awnings are the highest quality we give a 5 year manufacturers warranty on all of the products unless stated otherwise.
The deliver time on awnings are varied. All awnings are bespoke and the time range is 1 week to 3 weeks unless specified. Installation depends on the size of your project in question.
If you would like to find out more information about the Weinor Topas - Open awning please download the below product brochure